KETO Friendly Stick to It Power Protein Team Up
Team up a cheddar cheese stick, uncured beef or turkey stick, celery sticks, and high fiber vegetable juice to create a high protein food combo that provides a good source of fiber and contains less than 250 calories and 7 grams of net carbs.
- 1 cheddar cheese stick (21 – 28 grams, or about 1 oz.), full fat, not light or reduced fat
- 1 uncured beef or turkey stick (32 grams, or about 1 oz.), 100 calories or less, 300 mg sodium or less, and about 3 – 6 grams of fat per stick
- ¼ cup celery sticks
- 6 fl. oz. (3/4 cup) vegetable juice with added fiber (for example, V8® Fiber)
This DIY meal replacer is as simple as it gets. There’s virtually no preparation- just choose your foods and enjoy them as they are.
Dip celery sticks into your vegetable juice, if desired.
Perfect to eat at home, or pack and take to eat at work or on the go.
- For added convenience, purchase pre-cut celery sticks.
- Pour juice into a re-usable juice box container to take on the go.
Calories 220, Protein 16 grams, Fat 12 grams, Carbs 12 grams, Fiber 5 grams