Bright & Sunny Power Protein Team Up
Team up hard-boiled eggs and your choice of fruit and veggies to create a customized, bright and sunny color-inspired, high protein food combo that provides a good source of fiber and contains about 250 calories.
2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
Choice of fruit:
1 medium navel orange or
1medium white grapefruit or
1 small banana or
1 small golden delicious apple or
1 small yellow pear or
2 golden kiwi or
2 tangerines (mandarin oranges)
Choice of veggie:
¼ cup carrots (sticks or baby-cut) or
¼ cup cherry or grape tomatoes
Choice of condiment (for eggs):
2 tsp. or 1 individual serving packet (12 grams) fat-free dressing or
2 tsp. or 1 individual serving packet (12 grams) yellow mustard
Select your preferred meal replacer components.
Enjoy at home, or pack and take to eat at work or on the go.
- This DIY meal replacer is as simple as it gets. There’s virtually no preparation- just choose your foods and enjoy them as they are.
- For added convenience, purchase pre-cooked and peeled eggs, pre-cut carrots, and pre-portioned condiments.
- Condiment packets are available to purchase from online retailers, such as Amazon, and restaurant supply stores.
- Other colors of suggested fruits can be substituted without altering recipe nutrition.
* This recipe contains eggs. Check the ingredient statement for your condiment to make sure it meets your dietary needs.
Calories 255, Protein 14 grams, Fat 11 grams, Carbs 25 grams, Fiber 4 grams