Replacing higher calorie meals may help to lower your total daily calorie intake and support your body reshaping goals. There are many convenient products you can buy, such as ready-to-drink and powdered mix shakes. You can also make your own, and we’ve created a collection of Power Blend smoothie and Power Protein Team Up food combo recipes crafted to provide you with the following benefits:
Great taste and nutrition
- All recipes contain about 250 calories.
- Each supplies a good source of fiber (a component lacking in some commercial products) and an excellent source of protein to help you feel satisfied until your next meal.
- Each contains at least ¼ cup of vegetables (a food group most people don’t get enough of), and a good source of at least three essential nutrients.
Ease and flexibility
- Ingredients are easy to find in grocery stores and from online retailers, such as Amazon.
- Recipes take 5 minutes or less to prepare to enjoy at home, at work, or on-the-go.
- Most recipes can be customized to your taste.
Options to accommodate a variety of eating styles, including:
- Keto-friendly - <6 g net carbs on average per meal replacement.
- Vegan - no ingredients derived from animal sources.
- Gluten avoidance - no ingredients that contain gluten.
Try our great-tasting DIY meal replacement solutions to add variety to your healthy eating strategy and support your body reshaping goals.