KETO Friendly Fish N’ Chips Power Protein Team Up Meal Replacement
Team up your choice of tuna or salmon, a whole grain crispbread or rice cake, a 100-calorie snack pack, and sweet berries to create a high protein, high fiber food combo that contains about 250 calories.
Choice of one (1) pre-portioned pouch of cooked fish, 2.5 – 2.6 oz. (about ½ cup), plain or seasoned Salmon or Tuna
Choice of one (1) 100 calorie single-serving nuts/legumes snack pack, plain or seasoned: Almonds or Cashews or Roasted soybeans (edamame) or Roasted fava (broad) beans or Almonds & Walnuts
Choice of vegetable “chips:” ½ cup sliced carrot or ½ cup sliced cucumber with skin
Individual salad dressing packet, such as ranch (0.44 oz.) (about 1 ½ tbsp.), full fat (not light or fat-free)
- Dash of black pepper and/or salt-free seasoning blend (optional to season plain fish)
Select your choice of fish, snack, vegetable, and dip.
Enjoy at home, or pack and take to eat at work or on the go.
You can scoop your fish with the vegetable chips, if desired.
Salad dressing is suggested as a dip for vegetable “chips.”
- This DIY meal replacer is as simple as it gets. There’s virtually no preparation- just choose your foods and enjoy them as they are.
- If choices of fish, pre-portioned snacks, and dressing packets are not available at your grocery store, check with online retailers, such as Amazon. Alternatively, you can buy larger sized containers and portion the foods yourself.
- If you have leftover cooked fish, you can mash it up and use it too! If it’s a little dry, mix it in a bowl with a little water, broth, balsamic or seasoned vinegar, or a little fat-free salad dressing (not included in nutritional analysis).
- For added convenience, purchase pre-cut carrots or cucumbers.
Calories 256, Protein 22 grams, Fat 8 grams, Carbs 11 grams, Fiber 4 grams