Chic Greek Yogurt Power Protein Team Up Meal Replacement
Chic can be simple! Just team up Greek yogurt and your choice of veggies with hummus dip to create a meal combo that’s high in protein, provides an excellent source of fiber, and contains about 250 calories.
5.3 oz. fat-free or low-fat container Greek yogurt, no added sugar added, 3 grams fiber per serving (plain or flavored)
For example: Chobani® Complete or Dannon® orOikos® Triple Zero
Choice of vegetables:¼ cup bell pepper strips (any color) or ¼ cup broccoli florets or ¼ cup celery and carrot sticks or ¼ cup cherry or grape tomatoes or ¼ cup cucumber slices or sticks or ¼ cup zucchini slices or sticks
- 2 oz. single-serving hummus cup (¼ cup)
- Optional: 1 packet (1 tsp) sugar replacer (for yogurt)
Select your preferred yogurt and veggie pairing.
Enjoy at home, or pack and take to eat at work or on the go.
- This DIY meal replacer is as simple as it gets. There’s virtually no preparation- just choose your foods and enjoy them as they are.
- For the ultimate convenience, purchase yogurt and hummus in pre-portioned cups and buy pre-cut veggies.
- Individual 5.3 oz. portion cups of yogurt are easy to find in grocery stores. If your grocery store does not carry 2 oz. portion cups of hummus, check with an online retailer, such as Amazon, or you can buy larger containers and portion the hummus yourself.
Calories 263, Protein 19 grams, Fat 11 grams, Carbs 22 grams, Fiber 7 grams